- Develop a framework for key account selection & how to determine your key accounts
- Analyze buying behaviour patterns within existing clients to increase frequency of sale
- Create a strategy to up-sell & cross-sell effectively to drive increased revenue
- Develop a strategy to increase retention & decrease attrition
- Create a bespoke account plan for your company which can be used to drive profitable revenue
- Develop a strategic review process to ensure you are communicating with your key accounts
- Develop a communication plan for your existing client base to increase loyalty
- Create a development plan to ensure your account managers are building their skills and your key accounts
“It’s excellent. A lot of practical and good advice. The trainer was perfect in every aspect, knowledge and the way of presentation, as well as having the ability to keep one interested”
“The course was very useful. It helps me to have a better understanding of KAM, and ways to improve Key Account
relationships and makes me to be better organized.”
The Trainer is a British national, an experienced KAM Practitioner, having spent 17 years in almost every job in Sales and Marketing ranging from Sales Representative to Marketing Director. His background is Life Sciences and he gained much of his experience in the Pharmaceutical and Medical Technologies industries, before moving into consultancy and then Training in 1997.
As a Consultant, he has carried out a number of Marketing and Business Development assignments for ‘Blue Chip’ companies such as Mars USA, Novartis, BMS, Bayer AG and Eisai.